Activities at the Gorges de l’Ardèche
Half way between Ruoms and Vallon Pont d’Arc, Le Riviera camp site awaits you in Sampzon, a holiday village in the south of the Ardèche with 230 inhabitants.
Here you’ll find people who have fallen in love with the unique panoramas and exceptional views of the Southern Ardèche which can be appreciated from the top of the immense 381 metre high atypical rock formation.
This unspoilt area also appeals to nature lovers, walking enthusiasts and of course the proud natives of the Ardèche who would be happy to tell you its history.
The staff at our reception desk will be very happy to tell you about all the things to see and do to make the most of your stay in the Ardèche. Do not hesitate to come to inquire at the reception of the campsite.
Near the campsite
“Must” visits include:
- Horseback outings (1 km)
- Rock climbing (5 km)
- Canyoning (40 km)
- The Ardèche River Gorges (4 km)
- The Cirque de Gens (5 km)
- The Pont d’Arc (8 km)
- The Bois de Païolive (8 km)
- The Ibie River Valley (10 km)
- The Nougat Factory (5 km)
- The Alphonse Daudet Museum (5 km)
- The Silk Museum (5 km)
- The Grotte de la Madeleine (10 km)
- The Caverne du Pont d’Arc – Book your admission tickets in advance at the camp-site (15 km)
- The Aven d’Orgnac (15 km)
Villages in Ardèche
- Vallon Pont d’Arc (4 km)
- Ruoms (5 km)
- Labeaume (10 km)
- Lagorce (10 km)
- Balazuc (15 km)
- Les Vans (15 km)
- Banne (15 km)
- Vogüé (20 km)